Complaint Review: teds tire and total car care

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: jess — valley center California
teds tire and total car care
3598 mission ave oceanside, California United States of America

teds tire and total car care ted esber owner is unstable and will cuss you out and you have to call the police to get what you pay for oceanside, California

on 3/23/13 i took my jeep to teds tire and total car care. i asked for many things to be done to my car including new belts and new tires. ted esber supposidly installed new belts and he ordered tires and told me to bring my car back for the tires. i picked up my car  and took it home.

the next day i started my car and the belts were squealing bad andd had never done that before.i emailed ted and he said he would fix this when he installed my 4 new tires.

on 3/26 i took my vehicle back to have my tires installed and belts fixed again. while waiting ted came and told me he ordered 3 correct tires and one was the wrong size. i asked him to put all of the old tires back on and i would come back all at once. he  proceeded to get in my face and yell and scream and call me a b*tch.

he then went outside and yelled at his mechanic to get my f-ing jeep off his lift and get this b*tch (meaning me) out of there. the violence escalated so bad i had to call the police..

while i was calling the police a marine was standing 15ft away calling the police because he had paid for an alignment and didnt receive it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/teds-tire-and-total-car-care/oceanside-California-92057/teds-tire-and-total-car-care-ted-esber-owner-is-unstable-and-will-cuss-you-out-and-you-hav-1038433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on teds tire and total car care