Complaint Review: teenlovelive, webcams.com, Sarah Hilton

• Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: realewis11 — San Jose California United States of America
teenlovelive, webcams.com, Sarah Hilton

teenlovelive, webcams.com, Sarah Hilton Crushing My World, Internet

It was late at night. I was being very stupid! I listened to this online "girl" who said it was to "vote" for her. She said to put in my credit card information and that it would just be free.

I wish I never did that.

I still supposedly have 23 hours to cancel my registration... but I have no idea how to do that. The website is not navigable at all, and I'm now desperately seeking help.

My life will be in ruins if this website does what I hear it is capable of doing. I don't have a lot of money. I don't even want to think about what will happen if I run out. I am doing well in school right now, and I'm working hard for what little I have to go to school. I just hope I can still make it. I am scared to tears!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/teenlovelive-webcamscom-Sarah-Hilton/internet/teenlovelive-webcamscom-Sarah-Hilton-Crushing-My-World-Internet-543530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on teenlovelive, webcams.com, Sarah Hilton