Complaint Review: teetime.com

• Updated: Tue, March 15, 2011

• Reported By: thunder54 — Homosassa Florida USA
teetime.com
1600 Golf Road Rolling Meadows, Illinois United States of America

teetime.com TeeTime Golf Gift Cards Company sold gift cards, and company knowingly went out of business. Rolling Meadows, Illinois

In December 2009 I received 2 $25.00 gift cards from may manager as a Christmas Gift. Tried to use these in Phoenix last November (2010) and the course stated that I needed to call them. I did so and the number was disconnected. I did not have a computer with me, so I paid full green fees that day.
I came home and tried to use them again, and same results, and unable to contact on internet or web site.
How do I tell my manager that both him and myself have been duped? $50 down the drain and an embarrassment to all, with worthless plastic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/teetimecom/Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-60008/teetimecom-TeeTime-Golf-Gift-Cards-Company-sold-gift-cards-and-company-knowingly-went-ou-706257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on teetime.com