Complaint Review: Tel Debt Solutions

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Rich — Pequea Pennsylvania
Tel Debt Solutions
199 South Addison Rd. Wood Dale, Illinois USA

Tel Debt Solutions Heard their number for "tax debt help" on the local radio station. They worked with me to file the "appropriate" IRS forms for my back taxes and then never got back in touch with me despite me emailing them several times. I am concerned because they now have my social security number and bank account information, as well as a $150 fee that I paid for nothing yet in return. Wood Dale Illinois

*Author of original report: Deng Tax Tel Debt Solutions is honorable

I heard a number for a company that supposedly helped with overdue taxes on the local radio station.  I called the number and the agent sounded professional.  She told me she could help file the forms needed for the IRS to work out a payment plan with me.  I am very concerned now because I gave her my personal information, including my social security number and my bank account information and she has never gotten back with me as to the status of my filing.  Now I'm wondering if she really filed anything at all.  I'm out at least $150 for the fee I paid her, my personal identity has been compromised, and I may possibly still need to sort things out with the IRS.  I've emailed the "agent" several times and she does not get back in touch with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tel-Debt-Solutions/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/Tel-Debt-Solutions-Heard-their-number-for-tax-debt-help-on-the-local-radio-station-T-1061135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tel Debt Solutions

Deng Tax Tel Debt Solutions is honorable

AUTHOR: Rich - ()

I filed a report about this company about a month ago.  In the interim, a nice man named Brian McGehee has contacted me and apologized for the delay in processing.  He explained everything about my tax situation in detail and made sure everything was taken care of.  My original fears of this company being a ripoff have been eased.  He has been very attentive and helpful and we feel relief that we are finally taking care of our tax problem!