Complaint Review: Tele Brande

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: Susan — Wilmington Delaware
Tele Brande
79 Two Bridges Rd Fairfield, New Jersey USA

Tele Brande Bulls Eye Pee Pee Pads Take the money and run but no product and the money is only on hold India is the call center and thats it Wilmington

On Feb 11, 2014 I placed a order for pee pee pads was supose to cost 58.95 then they added 10 more for rush shipping ok did that I have called repeatedly they took the money wich they told me was just put on hold and it was only 58.95 not 69.95 well I faxed not once but twice proving they took 69.95 from my H&R card on Feb. 19 2014 they still say they only took 58.95 O I forgot the call center is in India so they dint under stand me nor I them... but they still insist the money is on hold and its only 58.00 dollars and there was no product mail to me as of todays date...... Now its up to me to try to get my money back they say they dont have even though I have the proff... when I ask for a number local they give a bogas fax number when I ask the supervisor for his name he gives Georg Smith  now I have to file a claim with H&R on this charge ........ they where very poore comunication

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tele-Brande/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Tele-Brande-Bulls-Eye-Pee-Pee-Pads-Take-the-money-and-run-but-no-product-and-the-money-is-1131201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tele Brande