Complaint Review: Telebrands

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Wisconsin
Telebrands
79 Two Bridges Road Fairfield, New Jersey USA

Telebrands Perfect Polly As Seen On TV Charged credit card, never shipped item Fairfield New Jersey

*Author of original report: Product received, month and a half late

On 7/26/13, we placed an order for the As Seen On TV "Perfect Polly."  On 7/30/13, we received notification that the item had shipped. Yes, we knew full well this was a gimmick worth no more than a happy meal toy, but it was for a kid. This dumb thing was supposed to have arrived between August 6, and August 13, 2013.

The shipping page provided (http://www.GetOrderStatus.com) said that the item shipped via US mail, and gave a tracking number. The tracking number never did end up being a valid tracking number, as the USPS said they have no record of that item ever being turned over to them. This is not a case of the carrier losing the product. The product was never shipped.

I called Telebrands on 8/16/13. To make the matter more frustrating, I ended up talking to someone overseas, who spoke poor english and couldn't seem to understand me until I became upset on the phone. [continued below]....

..... She argued with me telling me to give the item "2 or 3" more days. I told her to refund the credit card or I would initiate the chargeback process with the card company. She then assured me the item had shipped. When I told her to check the USPS website so she could see there was no record of the item ever shipping, she said should couldn't access the tracking information. She said to "call back in 2 or 3 days" and that they would send one, or refund the card. She was just too incompetent to understand that it was already 3 days past the latest day (which was Aug 13) her company said it should have arrived, so why would I want to wait 2 or 3 more damn days?

Well, it's now August 20th, 2013. Still no Perfect Polly. This was the first time ordering something from TV, and it will be the last. Telebrands/Perfect Polly Pet made off with $21.98 and didn't fulfill their end of the bargain.

I have attached an image below to support my claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telebrands/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Telebrands-Perfect-Polly-As-Seen-On-TV-Charged-credit-card-never-shipped-item-Fairfield-1077297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telebrands

Product received, month and a half late

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

The product was finally received, but only after I mailed TeleBrands a copy of this Ripoff report.  The product was poorly packaged, as it was loose inside of the mailing box. There was no apology notes or anything. I've always been against ordering things seen on TV. This will be the first and the last.