Complaint Review: Telebrands

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: moatzsr — Greencastle Pennsylvania
Telebrands
7850 Ruffner Avenue Dept. 4000 Van Nuys, California USA

Telebrands Ordered (1) Dump Cake book + shipping for a total of $17.99,they sent the order -doubled everything and charged $9.99 for Rush Priority shipping for a Total of $ 97.96 .I DID NOT authorize this amount Van Nuys California

I ordered (1) Book called Dumpcakes from an ad on TV from Telebrands,they tried to sell me additional books and skillets. I said absolutely not interested.My total was to be $10.00 for the book and $7.99 for shipping. When I received the order they sent me (2) dumpcake books and (2) dump Dinners books and (2) skillets. Then charged me an additional $ 9.99  for Rush processing along with the origional $ 7.99 shipping charge. My Total bill was $97.96-not the $ 17.99 I agreed to. When I called the company,first problem was they could barely speak English,I could not understand them.I told them I wanted to send the entire order back. They wanted to give me a 15% off coupon for future orders instead.I said not  interested. Told me I had to pay for return shipping and not be reimbursed. This company is a  complete rip-off.I filed a complaint with Pennsylvania Atty Generals Office,after I called my Credit Card company to dispute the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telebrands/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Telebrands-Ordered-1-Dump-Cake-book-shipping-for-a-total-of-1799they-sent-the-orde-1139047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telebrands