Complaint Review: telebrands.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Kim — Rustburg Virginia U.S.A.
telebrands.com

telebrands.com As Seen On TV ordering practices are decitful, can't cancel order internet

I saw the commercial for the Sticky Buddy, and knew it would be perfect for my mother-in-law.  I have a small version of this and it works great.  I went online to order.....everything was going ok.  I clicked on process my order, and was given a total of $16.  Then.....I was offered more choices, one was free shipping.  I clicked to get the details....the next thing I knew, I was receiving an e-mail confirmation for a total of $76.95.  Instead of getting more info, I had ordered more product, without the chance to confirm or cancel.

I immediately called the company to cancel the order.  I was told the order was "sent to be canceled".  I've kept my eye on it....I logged in today, and got a message that the order was set for shipping.  I called back, and was told it's tooo late to cancel the order.  So, I'm out of $70 till the order gets her, and I have to pay to send it back.  I'm not happy at all!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/telebrandscom/internet/telebrandscom-As-Seen-On-TV-ordering-practices-are-decitful-cant-cancel-order-internet-983779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on telebrands.com