Complaint Review: Telecom USA a Verizon Company

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: E Viaggio — Temple Georgia
Telecom USA a Verizon Company
PO Box 600674 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Telecom USA a Verizon Company Sent a bill for a phone never hooked up in my house Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: CONTACT THE US GOVERNMENT

My son received a bill for a call made to a phone that was never hooked up in my house.  My son called Telecom USA and informed them that he doesn't take collect phone calls from anyone, ever.  The phone was never hooked up in my house, due to the fact that I don't like telemarketers and I sleep during the day,  but the 'phone line' came with a package from my internet provider and made the bill cheaper.

After several months of a dormant phone line with no phone connected to it, I finally just had it disconnected.  The bill is for $30.88 and he tried calling and explaining that the bill is wrong,  to which they still send him bills.  I'm not happy about this, and I am sorry to see others having to deal with the same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telecom-USA-a-Verizon-Company/Jacksonville-Florida-32260-0674/Telecom-USA-a-Verizon-Company-Sent-a-bill-for-a-phone-never-hooked-up-in-my-house-Jackson-1125877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telecom USA a Verizon Company

#1 Consumer Suggestion

CONTACT THE US GOVERNMENT

AUTHOR: miss fed up! - ()

here is a website from the FCC. i have already filed my complaint about this so called company. do not pay them any money!!!! tell everyone you know! the website is www.usa.gov/topics/consumer.shtml let us stop these people, good luck and take care.