Complaint Review: telecris plasma resource center

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: jewels — Lansing Michigan United States of America
telecris plasma resource center
3222 S Martin Luther King Blvd Lansing, Michigan United States of America

telecris plasma resource center Unprofessional Lansing , Michigan

I had been a faithful donor for three years. On the first yearly physical there wasn'ta real physical.They just asked if any thing changed. Since there hadn't been any changes in my health or any new piercings. the same thing the same thing happened no changes in my health or piercings. My third physical someone wanted to give me a real physical it seems that my piercing it seems that my piercings were not documented properly so then I was deferred permanently from donating plasma this was not my mistake. they would be pretty hard to mthey would be pretty hard to miss our Miss count. They made me feel like I was trying to get away with something but it was really their mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/telecris-plasma-resource-center/Lansing-Michigan-48910/telecris-plasma-resource-center-Unprofessional-Lansing-Michigan-988259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on telecris plasma resource center