Complaint Review: teleflora

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: janet — kissimmee Florida United States of America
teleflora

teleflora Mothers Day came 6 days ago and still no flowers for my mom Internet, Internet

Order flowers from Teleflora to be delivered to my mom on Saturday, the day before Mother's Day. Was notified late Saturday the delivery was not made and that a credit would be issued back onto my card. I called the company and told them not to refund my money but too deliver them on Monday the day after Mothers Day and they said they would be able to do that. Monday came and went and no flowers, called the company and they said were sorry but we promise to deliver them tomarrow, another day came and went and no flowers. Last night (5 days after Mother;s Day) I called and spoke with a supervisor and this woman promised me that they would deliver my moms floowers today and yet again no flowers but my card was charged. Just got off the phone with them again and I am being promised again that my mom will receive the flowers. My mom is telling me its okay not to worry about it as Mothers Day is over now but I swear if I have to call these people every day my mom will get flowers. Please if you are reading this do yourself a favor do not use this company even if its the only florist on the planet, they are the biggest rip off ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/teleflora/internet/teleflora-Mothers-Day-came-6-days-ago-and-still-no-flowers-for-my-mom-Internet-Internet-884285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on teleflora