Complaint Review: Teleflora

• Phone: 405) 947-3373
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Teleflora Large Corporation bullies small business Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Telelfora sent a sales rep to my flower shop 3 months after I purchased it, the representative guaranteed that she would be available to me at any time and that if I used their system that my business would increase and the cost to me was minimal. Being new and a novice, I believed her. Immediately I saw that the cost of using Teleflora was for more than the profit, in fact, I had to count on my relationship with FTD to pay my monthly Teleflora bill. It took 4 months of constant phone calls to get my rep to come and review my monthly statements, promising that adjustments would be made. She never returned and the adjustments were never made.

I made NUMEROUS telephone calls to Teleflora, speaking with 2 of the same people almost weekely, each time they said they would contact my rep and see what the issiue was. I had cancelled my 24 hour service almost a year prior at this point and was still getting billed for it, I was getting charged large city rates when I should have been getting small town rates. I had changed my Resource Guide ad to be the least expensive yet it was still the most expensive, yet no one could "reach my rep" to get an answer. Yet they stilled billed me at the highest rate and I got almost no Teleflora orders. My orders through FTD continued to grow each month, mothers day, I got 5 from Teleflora.

I decided that I would stop paying the outrages fees that I was getting billed, hoping they would look at my complaint a little more seriously, instead, they took all of my CC sales since I was using their POS system and then a very rude man called threatening to sue me within hours if I did not pay them almost 13000.00. The total cost of contract plus the fees I had refused to pay until I got clarification on my bill. I called Telefloras Financial Department and was told that had I diputed my bill with 30 days I could argue the claim but I could no longer do it this far out, yet I had been calling and disputing the bill for almost a year now and her response was, well you didnt do it good enough AND HUNG UP ON ME! My rep has yet to call me back and the bully, Ralph Davis has given me until 3 today to get them the money or file Bankruptcy. Thank you Teleflora, I am ashamed that you call yourself a friendly american business. Between the taxes and business bullies such as yourselves, small business america will be extinct in no time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleflora/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-/Teleflora-Large-Corporation-bullies-small-business-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-971894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleflora