Complaint Review: telemainia

telemainia
las vegas, Nevada USA

telemainia DBA friendsation major scam las vegas Nevada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: In All Fairness To Telemainia

*General Comment: why agree?

*Author of original report: part 2 from ex employee

*Author of original report: ex employee agrees

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Couldn't Agree More!

*Author of original report: Geat ccompany

*Author of original report: Geat ccompany

*Author of original report: good co

This company is a total ripoff. they pay the girls .10 a minute and they need to talk 1201 minutes before they can make .12 a min then the next tier is .15 a min.  They will also pay you .05 a minute for every story the men listen to.

The manager by the name of Trish is 26 yrs old , she is sleeping around with the guy who handles customer complaints.   She is also a phone actress and is making major big bucks plus her manager pay.

If you are not one of her little clicky buddies she will suspend you in a hearteat and make your life a living hell.

She is a liar and a 2 faced bitch.....  Very hard to get a hold of the owner of the company

DO not work for this co,   the co is orig based out of a 509 area code in washington but claims they are in las vegas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/telemainia/las-vegas-Nevada-89101/telemainia-DBA-friendsation-major-scam-las-vegas-Nevada-1134025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on telemainia

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

In All Fairness To Telemainia

AUTHOR: Crystal *Fight 4 Your Consumers Rights* - ()

I did get my last check but still when you do the misadding of my number I should've been compensate. I been a phone actress for 4 years. I worked for a lot of companies, I suffer the same problems with some not all. I'm fair about everything this is how it suppose to be.

Fairness and equal not racist discrimination, unfair treatment to be hires/contracted. The malicious intention to bring forth distress regarding my pay. Interupt a worker ability to fully carry out their contract performance to the fullness of their ability when being harassed and zoom in on.

I will leave with this advice. Keep very close track of your own records. I worked for a excellent company "Lip Service" that taught me everything about Phone sex, they also will advise you to keep track of your records. Human errors and system errors does happen but not often. These ladies are wonderful, no drama, very professional and classy. I would recommend people to them over and over again. When a problem happen with your pay. They're right on it Margie is the best in all the west:).

People have families to care for no one has time for childish drama. If you're in business then conduct yourself as so or close down shop if you're not going to do right by people all the way. If you're overwhelm hire someone to take the load off. I've never worked for a company where the people fight against their own team members, just because they're able to pull high numbers.

Now that I have my last pay. I am done for right now. I don't want anymore spotters around my door, in my family business or harassing us in public anymore. I walk away from this chapter of my life with class and dignity unlike what I was given. I am more better than that. People beware!! beware!! Proper record keeping is something I learn also as a 17 year C N A years ago. God will fight my battle for me, when people do me and my family wrong.

God bless,

I know clean up image crew will follow behind me. I will not respond back to childish behavioral. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

#2 General Comment

why agree?

AUTHOR: PennyLane - ()

Just been curious on what is the deal with this company and why you would think it's so bad.  To the person who is called "I Make Real Money" what company are you working for now?  I used to work for this company as well (Telemainia), and NEVER had any issues with them or any of the other people who are working with the company or for it.  Only thing I can see is this is drama you are throwing out when I know Trish isn't about drama at all and no, she never threw me under the bus or made my life a living hell.

I am looking for a new company as well since leaving this one (for other reasons) and would love for you to contact me about what the name of the new company you are working for is, if that is at all possible.   I would leave an email address, but since somone else did, it did not show up.  So, let me try this way   pennylane231975 at yahoo dot com

I do realize I may get some people who work for this company to email me too but in all honesty, it's fine.  I never said anything wrong or negative about the company at all though, it was time well spent with some very wonderful people.  Just curious to "I MAKE REAL MONEY" on the name of the other company, so please email me.

PennyLane

part 2 from ex employee

AUTHOR: nbprincess - ()

If you are talking about nikki muncy that is trish's lil lesbian lover who is her asst which antonio has no clue what is

going on but allows trish who thinks she is the queen b* to run a muck.   her DOM is allen who also runs customer service and handles complaints. so trish picks and choses who she wants to stay.  Yea the bonuses suck cause if they suspend you you are SOL of the bonus program...  Sweet pea aka david is gay and afraid of competition so is candy. you are correct most of the girls are young and have no idea what a real PSO is about.

they have spotters or moderators on the line. yes trish and her clan brag how they keep men on the line for hours2014-04-02

one girl as well as sweet pea claimed that the men fell asleep and they kept on the line just to make the buck.

THIS is not how the co was when it first started when carey was the manager then trish the whore came along and took over then it all went to hell

antonio somehow got  copy of this report immed when it came out and threatened me with legal  if i did not put nice things about the co. they have still yet to pay me

i am happy you found a better co i sure wish i can

ex employee agrees

AUTHOR: nbprincess - ()

i would love to speak with you i agree with what you  said about trish she has a click of whores and that is sweat pea, nikki, candy and sandy

you can contact me at (((redacted)))

i am with a new co but it does not pay as much and i would love to go to a better co that i can make $$'

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Couldn't Agree More!

AUTHOR: I_Make_pREAL_MONEY - ()

Oh I could not agree MORE!  Trish never made my life miserable, but I want to know WHO in their right mind would spend as much time on the phone as she expects to make NOTHING!??  At the company I work for NOW I make 10 times more than with these people!!!  I mean it is absolutely ridiculous!  They have "bonuses" for $50 but you have to rack up LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF MINUTES JUST FOR 50 BUCKS....where I work I get $18 on a call that TELEMAINIA pays $4.50 for.  I hope their girls have days jobs and aren't planning on quitting them anytime soon!  I can tell Trish thinks she is just something else.  The guys that call my company would laugh at her!  She is NOT a professional PSO by any means!  She thinks she is but like you said she's sleeping w/ that guy so she thinks she's special.  She just brought on one of her "friends" from TN to be a manager.  These girls are so young and do not have experience.  They now have a FB page.  Lots of the girls are complaining that the "Promos" or "Bonus Specials" are unrealistic.  You can earn an extra $50-$150 for 3000 minutes in 4 days.  3000 minutes.  They want that to be done in FOUR DAYS.  I get paid $450 for 1000 min!  I mean really?  Trish tells them to please not say anything negative on the page or she will "snatch their a**** for causing drama"...they are simply stating the damned truth!  Also, you have to lie to the guys and say you are "just on the line to have fun".  That is not even REAL Phone Sex Work LOL  Where I work the men are calling a "Phone Whore" for a REASON.  Trish is like "I keep guys on the phone for 6 hours at a time"...umm yeah OK and if that has ANY truth to it then it probably happened one time.  And her friend from TN looks like she's about 18, what the hell does she know about this business?

This company is ridiculous, some of the girls "suck up" to Trish on the Facebook page it's hilarious one girl said "I'm so excited I got 182 minutes tonight"....WELL that is $18.20.  At a real company that is worth $80 OR MORE!  So yeah, if you work for these pieces of trash, do yourself a favor and RESEARCH!  Find a company that does not have the term "hold time" in their vocabulary...OBVIOUSLY Telemainia doesn't have hold times, but you are better off having to deal with Hold Times than trying to make any kind of money w/ Telemainia!  It doesn't pay the bills that is for sure so like I stated above if you get hired by these Scam Artists don't get excited and quit your day job you are delusional if you believe you are gong to get rich quick.  And I would bet my $900 paycheck that the person that wrote this original report was the person that Trish accused of "causing drama" on Facebook b/c her post about that was updated around the same time that this was submitted.  Well I would bet half my check and that is only b/c there were a few days in between.  BOTTOM LINE DO NOT WORK FOR THEM THEY ARE JUST AS BAD AS TELEPAYUSA (USACHATLINES)

Geat ccompany

AUTHOR: nbprincess - ()

awesome company to work for

Geat ccompany

AUTHOR: nbprincess - ()

I apologize for putting this company down

they are one of the best work from home jobs and the pay is awesome i would recommend this company to all single moms who need extra income

good co

AUTHOR: nbprincess - ()

antonio and his team are excellent and show respect for everyone

i would reccomend this co to anyone who wants to work from home

designs