Complaint Review: TELEPERFORMANCE

• Updated: Sun, October 27, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — sherveport Louisiana
TELEPERFORMANCE
9324 W Emerald St BOISE, Idaho USA

TELEPERFORMANCE I'D RATHER SET MYSELF ON FIRE THAN WORK AT TELEPERFORMANCE! WORSE JOB IN THE WORLD! THEY DISRESPECT YOU! BOISE Idaho

If looking for a job, please look somewhere else. this place is for bottom feeders. Almost everyone working there had their run in with the law one way or another.

They hire the most incompentant people that they can find to do the task at hand. They say they do background checks, Don't believe them! lol I ran into Ex-Cons working there, so who knows. All I know that if you like getting treated with disrespect then by all means, go apply. They treat you like a step child that no one wants around.

They yell at you, (which is by the way, very unprofessional) and they do this in front of everyone else, not that it's okay to do it in private. [continued below]....

...... just saying, NOT THE PLACE TO WORK! I worked there for 3 days, then couldn't take it anymore. I have a degree in computer science and I was looking for someplace to work until I found a job. There is not the place..

Your not going to talk to me like I'm a piece of crap just because you can't go home and boss your wife around. Leave that at Home! back in New York, we'd be waitin on that ass in the parking lot after work! 3'O Clock MFkura! oh well, whateva Thank God I have enough respect for myself not to put up with that BS!

They hire a lot of kids, overage (seniors), and people that have problems with the law. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but they know they can talk to them like that and not get any type of resistance. Try it with someone that has skills or has enough back bone and you'll get someone like me telling them to KISS IT!

not to mention they only pay you peanuts, while the ceo flies around on his jet laughing! lol whateva...

Like momma said, there's work at the Post Office! I'm no body's kick around toy.. =) Hava nice day.. You've been Warned...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TELEPERFORMANCE/BOISE-Idaho-83704/TELEPERFORMANCE-ID-RATHER-SET-MYSELF-ON-FIRE-THAN-WORK-AT-TELEPERFORMANCE-WORSE-JOB-IN-1094904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TELEPERFORMANCE