Complaint Review: Teleperformance

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Shemika — Shreveport Louisiana
Teleperformance
1991 s 4650 salt lake city, Utah USA

Teleperformance Fired without cause! No verbal, written, or final warning ever given! salt lake city Utah

This morning 20 minutes before my scheduled shift I was told I was suspended and needed to look for another job because I created a CTMS ticket on an area that had an outage. I was not shown the error but was told to hand over my badge. I askedif I was only being let go for this option which I never received a prior infraction for and Rich Dasilva said its a new policy and it warrants termination.

I also asked Mr. Dasilva how do you get fired for this when have no attendance violations, no csat or billiable infractions and he said its a new policy. But those policies or the ones we receive communications about. After being fired before my shift I left the building and at 9:56am which was 56 minutes after my shift would have started this was sent to my phone by a person who workas there.they were sent a communication for what I was fired for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teleperformance/salt-lake-city-Utah-84104/Teleperformance-Fired-without-cause-No-verbal-written-or-final-warning-ever-given-sa-1051389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teleperformance