Complaint Review: Telesolutions Winnipeg

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Jiffy — st. laurent Manitoba Canada
Telesolutions Winnipeg
2-263 Henderson Highway, Winnipeg, MB R2L 1M4 Winnipeg, Manitoba United States of America

Telesolutions Winnipeg I worked there as a telemarketer when i was younger, and the manager hit me behind my head and yelled at me for no reason all the time. I quit eventually but it was embarrassing for me. Winnipeg, Manitoba

I worked at Telesolutions a very long time ago.  I worked there as I needed a part time job while I went to university.  They were located on top of a pool hall, and restaurant.  When i was hired and then trained by an ex-paramedic, I thought it would be a decent place.  Not to long after I started I was told I had to come into work on Saturdays or I would not get my paycheck.  Then when I was on the phone with a client, who could not hear me, (therefore I had to yell) I got slapped in the back of the head by my supervisor's boss...(I forget names but she was a shorter person).  I then filled up with tears as I was completely embarrassed and felt so small.  She always yelled at me and I could n't deal with her anymore and quit.  I never said anything before as it was embarrassing but I have heard so many awful things about them, that I think it was time to say something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Telesolutions-Winnipeg/Winnipeg-Manitoba-R0C-2S0/Telesolutions-Winnipeg-I-worked-there-as-a-telemarketer-when-i-was-younger-and-the-manag-703739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Telesolutions Winnipeg