Complaint Review: TELEUNO, INC.

• Submitted: Sat, June 23, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 23, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
TELEUNO, INC.
PO BOX 40369 SAN ANTONIO, Texas U.S.A.

TELEUNO, INC. TELEUNO INC., ripped me off for phone calls I Never made. I've never even heard of this company and all of a sudden I get a bill that doesn't even describe what I'm being billed for. I couldn't reach them on a phone, and their website doesn't explain anything. They are a big SCAM! Ripoff SAN ANTONIO Texas

TELEUNO, INC. billed me for phone calls I never made. I've never even heard of this company, nor did I ever order anything from them. I tried reaching them via phone and email, but I couldn't get to anyone. The monthly statement doesn't explain why I'm being billed. Their website doesn't give any explanation either. I have no idea how they got my home address to be able to send me a bill. The due date on this statement is 00/00/00, which is a little weird. I'm afraid if I don't pay this, they might mess with my credit. How do I stop them from doing more demage???

Sandy
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2007 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TELEUNO-INC/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-78229-1414/TELEUNO-INC-TELEUNO-INC-ripped-me-off-for-phone-calls-I-Never-made-Ive-never-even-he-256437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TELEUNO, INC.