Complaint Review: TeleUno

• Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: Carmen — Riverview Florida United States of America
TeleUno
2754 W Atlantic Boulevard Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

TeleUno The billing company is supposed to be USBI Slammed my phone Pompano Beach, Florida

I have had services with Verizon for nearly  5 years, this includes internet and phone. Some odd reason Verizon bills had been getting outrageously expensive. I had been trying to get online for the past few weeks to see why the last three months my bill has been doubled. March, April and May had been in the $180 +. Every time I went online to retrieve my statements since I don't get them in the mail because of paperless billing, the Verizon site stated its being updated. So i let all these months pass thinking its Verizon and I know they would help me the issue.

Well when I saw the most recent charge again, I had enough, and contacted Verizon, and came to find out I was switched for long distance. I was extremely upset and mad. I've always had long distance with Verizon, plus I pay additional Minutes for international calls. I came to find out my bundle etc was broken up because of this Company Tele UNo. I contact TELEUNO, they played a bogus recording, that doesn't even sound like me and is sounds so fake, like a computer voice. They said they would give me back $46 dollars as a courtesy. I told them no, I demand the amount they charged me, which is nearly $200 dollars in total for the last 3 months. They agent Andres agent id#1226 stated he cannot give me any more, then i told him i demand to speak a MANAGER. He stated the manager will contact me monday (6/4/12). In addition, the telephone service is under my husband name, not mine. This is absurd! I never authorized this happen his account. I need help. I can not afford to loose this money. PLEASE HELP. THIS COMPANY CAN NOT DO THIS TO PEOPLE AND THEN FIX THE ACTUAL RECORDINGS TO PLAY BACK THAT SOUND SOOOOO FAKE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TeleUno/Pompano-Beach-Florida-/TeleUno-The-billing-company-is-supposed-to-be-USBI-Slammed-my-phone-Pompano-Beach-Florida-891811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TeleUno