Complaint Review: tellwut.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: George — Youngstown Ohio U.S.A.
tellwut.com
www.tellwut.com Toronto, Ontario Canada

tellwut.com Internet survey site Toronto, Ontario Canada

First off, I would like to thank tellwut for referring me to Ripoffreport.com to this website. On 2/19/2013 my account was suspended. I asked the idiot support team why, the claimed I had written a report on this website. On futher research, yes, me and to other compalain have the same last name, so I apparently live in the same household.  My wife also has an account, pease delete it as wel. She might "rip you off" of a 10.00 gift card. Oh yeah , and anyone else with my last name. Racist tellwut.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tellwutcom/Toronto-Ontario-/tellwutcom-Internet-survey-site-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-1016773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tellwut.com