Complaint Review: tellwut.com

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: littlegeorge63 — Apopka Florida United States of America
tellwut.com

tellwut.com survey site, Internet

On Friday February  15th I attempted to redeem my first gift card after answering surveys for several months.
I need to point out I was referred to this site by my brother who lives in Youngstown, Oh, is unemployed and has health problems. It was for those reason, that upon winning a gift card I wanted it ( the girfcard) sent to him. A small 10.00 Amazon gift card to help him out, so I requested an address change so the card would be sent to him, not me.

Tellwut almost instantly said "you are only allowed one account per household" Before I could explain the details tellwut suspended my account and has yet to respond to my emails. Ok tellwut, you don't want to send me or my brother a gift card, and I am sure you will have your slow of dominions respond saying this is a wonderful site, but for me, it has been a very bad experience, and if it gives just one of your potential clients a little doubt, then I have successful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tellwutcom/internet/tellwutcom-survey-site-Internet-1015470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tellwut.com