Complaint Review: Temecula Orthodontist Group

• Updated: Sun, October 27, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned parent — Menifee California
Temecula Orthodontist Group
41593 Winchester Road Suite 214, Temecula,CA 92590 Temecula , California USA

Temecula Orthodontist Group Office misconduct by the Office manager and the Receptionist. Threatened me with violent, demeaning behavior Temecula California

Temecula Orthodontic Group

The Orthodontist is professional and friendly. I stated to the receptionist and the office manager that I want to get a 2nd opinion and they both were extremely rude, threatening, violent and unprofessional. The office manager called me names, said I am crazy and she stated, "I can report this $5800. financial agreement to your credit, don't push me." I still had 3 days to decline the recommendation, she did not need to threaten me. She (Medessa) took a personal call during my child's consultation. The Office manager said she will cancel the treatment financial plan. I called back later to ask for an email confirmation and she stated I have to go in the office and pick it up. I told her that I reported her to the appropriate agencies for her office misconduct. She called me back and said that I need to submit in writing that I wish to cancel the agreement and if I step foot in "her" office then she is going to call the police and tell them that I'm harassing the office. She then stated, "Oh yeah and it's Friday, and the office will be closed all next week. So I won't be here to accept any mail. So I don't know how you're going to get that cancellation to me by three days." I said that I do not wish to conduct business with this office and Medessa stated, "I don't want you in my office, you are not coming here."

I was in shock that a "professional" health care worker could treat me a parent of a new patient in such a demeaning manor. Her behavior and the rude unhelpful behavior of Sheila were unacceptable. I worked in healthcare and under no circumstances ever is a patient to be treated in such a horrible manner. A patient needs to be able to ask questions regarding treatment plans and express concerns without prejudice and harassment. As a consumer I have the right to seek 2nd and 3rd opinions.I do not recommend anyone to go to this office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Temecula-Orthodontist-Group/Temecula-California-92590/Temecula-Orthodontist-Group-Office-misconduct-by-the-Office-manager-and-the-Receptionist-1094926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Temecula Orthodontist Group