Complaint Review: Templatetuning.com

• Reported By: Livid — Florida
Templatetuning.com
1618 SHEEPHEAD BAY ROAD New York, New York USA

Templatetuning.com Bad Service, Unresponsive, Horrible New York, New York,

I purchased a template customization and installation from this company. The installation was completed to my specifications. When I brought this to the attention of my "project manager" Rose, her only real response was, "We can reinstall the template for an additional fee." WHAT!!!! This company doesn't listen to its customer, takes its own dear sweet time in complateing projects that have a specific and agreed upon deadline and refuses to solve client issues unless you pay them again. Now, I am 6 weeks into this project and it is still not complate. My project manager is unreachable and anyone else that I have spken with by phone or email feigns ignorance about my project as if I am contacting them for this first time.  I am at my limit. If you need help with web programming, DO NOT use templatetuning.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Templatetuningcom/New-York-New-York-11235/Templatetuningcom-Bad-Service-Unresponsive-Horrible-New-York-New-York-1133228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Templatetuning.com