Complaint Review: Templeton Group, Westbury LI

• Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: Lou — Brooklyn New York
Templeton Group, Westbury LI
1025 Old Country Road Westbury, New York USA

Templeton Group, Westbury LI Senior Consultant: Barbara Yonenson Barbara Yonenson and The Templeton Group took $4500 to modify my mortgage but did not provide the service. Westbury New York

We head an advertistment on the radio promoting the mortgage modification services of the templeton group. Thinking that I had found a ligitimate company that could help with my needs, I called the 800 number. A gentleman called me back, took my information ans set up and appointment.

On the date of the appointment Barbara Yonenson came to my come and we discussed the services I needed. She requested specific documents and I gave her the ones I had immediately available. she then gave me a list detailing the remaining documents and told me I could fax them the the fax number on her business card. Barbara Yonenson said the service will cost $4500, and I provided  check for the amount.

I later gathered the remaining documents and faxed them to the number provided. I called Barbara's number and left a message stating that i had faxed the information.

After waiting for almost 2 months with no reply I called again and a gentleman answered the phone, I asked to speak to Barbara. She came to the phone and told me she was ill and was in the hospital. she also denied receiving my faxed documents.

I became suspicious at this point and verified the information if the company on this website. I waited to see if any of the others who were complaining had a resolution, but there's nothing so far.

The building at the company's address on the card appears vacant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Templeton-Group-Westbury-LI/Westbury-New-York-11590/Templeton-Group-Westbury-LI-Senior-Consultant-Barbara-Yonenson-Barbara-Yonenson-and-T-1112417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Templeton Group, Westbury LI