Complaint Review: Templeton Group

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — White Plains New York
Templeton Group
1025 Old Westbury Rd,Ste223 Westbury, New York USA

Templeton Group I started a loan modification on 8/5/13. i have not heard from anyone yet. i have called dozens of times. they do not pick up the phone. my sales Rep Ralph Iantosca has not answered anay of the messages on his cell #516-315-1369 or at his desk. there is no supervisor to speak with either. my application is in limbo, but they did take my $2900.00. what can i do now!~! Westbury New York

*Consumer Comment: Contact for help:

I started my Loan modification on 8/5/13. i have not heard anythhing yet. dozens of calls to th Templeton Group with no respionse. They do not answer the phone. My sales rep Ralph Iantosca cell# 516-315-1369 has not responded to the dozens of messages left over the last 3 weeks. They took my $2900.00 and left me. They also have a lot of personal info that was faxed to them. I don't know who to contact now!!??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Templeton-Group/Westbury-New-York-11590/Templeton-Group-I-started-a-loan-modification-on-8513-i-have-not-heard-from-anyone-yet-1088302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Templeton Group

Contact for help:

AUTHOR: Just Another Victim - ()

Detective Ken Ripp # 1400/3211/1