Complaint Review: Tender Dental: Lee Kyung A DDS

5230 Boulder Highway Las Vegas, Nevada USA
  • Phone: 702-851-6725
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Tender Dental: Lee Kyung A DDS SCAM DENTAL OFFICE ~ RUDE DENTIST Las Vegas Nevada

Tender Dental: Lee Kyung A DDS - Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89112

Went to Tender Dental on 10-04-2013 at 10:00am for appointment to remove broken molar.  Staff is EXTREMELY RUDE, waited in lobby for 45 minutes before x-ray taken of molar.

Saw Dentist 1 hour after arrival.  Dentist shoved 2" needle into the roof of my mouth and on my gums above WRONG TOOTH, without any prenumbing.  I screamed so loud in pain clients in lobby could hear me.  Dentist never came back to my room - I sat in her chair for 2.5 hours AFTER WAITING 1 HOUR IN LOBBY.

TOTAL TIME AT DENTIST 3.5 HOURS - Tooth never pulled.  Left Tender Dental after being charged $50.00~!  with tooth still in my mouth.  Tonight I cannot eat, my face is swollen from the way dentist tore my gums and roof of my mouth up.

STAY FAR AWAY - REVIEWS OF TENDER DENTAL, LAS VEGAS, NV ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET.  BUYER BEWARE~!  THIS IS A SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tender-Dental-Lee-Kyung-A-DDS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89112/Tender-Dental-Lee-Kyung-A-DDS-SCAM-DENTAL-OFFICE-RUDE-DENTIST-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1089632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tender Dental: Lee Kyung A DDS