Complaint Review: Tender dental

Tender dental
Boulder Highway, Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Tender dental Go elsewhere or no where at all... Just not here Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dental Services

*Author of original report: Liars or cheaters.. Or both?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dental Services

I went here for a cleaning near the end of last year. I was told I needed a few things done, including a deep cleaning. I got the deep cleaning done that day, paid extra on top of what my insurance doesn't cover. Then they did th cleaning and were done in 45 minutes! Now, that is the time frame a normal cleaning would take. I got home and after ether numbing was gone I noticed that my teeth still felt dirty with plaque. i called them back the next day and told them I wasn't happy. They had me go back and redid the cleaning.

Six months later I go back for a new cleaning and i was in and out the door in 20 minutes even though they said my mouth still looks bad.... So why rush through it? Oh yea so they can rush through a bunch of patients and bill insurance companies. They don't care about your teeth or your money and for those reasons stay away from this place. I only went back for 2nd cleaning because my dental insurance wont cover X-rays again for 6 more months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tender-dental/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89122/Tender-dental-Go-elsewhere-or-no-where-at-all-Just-not-here-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1056634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tender dental

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dental Services

AUTHOR: LAS VEGAS ORAL SURGERY - ()

Tender Dental has been in business for over 13 years we have three location in the valley all of them are accredited with AAAHC. We have A rating with the BBB, if we where lairs and cheaters that would not be the case. Our office stands 100% behind the services we provide, Dr. Ponce makes herself accessible to all patients in order to provide the highest level of customer care.

Liars or cheaters.. Or both?

AUTHOR: Honest Herb - ()

So either you are lying about not having it in medical records or you don't keep records like you should as you are required to by law. My comments are 100% true, and my mouth still feels like you didn't do crap on the second cleaning either. You at most could have spent 3 minutes in each quadjrent because I walked in and out in 20 minutes that includes signing in being taken back and waiting on staff. I have only visited the office on Boulder Hwy.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dental Services

AUTHOR: LAS VEGAS ORAL SURGERY - ()

We have not received a complaint from a patient that their cleaning was not up to their standard. We have reviewed all files and have not seen a patient who requested their cleaning redone. This is a false claim that has been placed. We strive to take care of all our patients. This is why we receive so many referrals for family dentistry. We are one of the only offices in town accredited by AAAHC and are OSHA compliant. The owner is one of 1% of dentists nationwide who has attained a masters in dentistry (MAGD). We also have the owners direct phone number available in the lobby. The owner has never been contacted regarding this false claim.