Complaint Review: Tenneco Rebate

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed Off Customer — Louisville Kentucky
Tenneco Rebate
PO Box 342140 Memphis, Tennessee USA

Tenneco Rebate Sucks Over 6 months and am still waiting for my gift card Memphis Tennessee

Bought some Firestone struts/shocks and was entitled to a $120 gift card. Mailed the information as requested and it took over 3 months to get my card which was only $60.  I was told that it was Tenneco's mistake but that I needed to resend my information to get the additional $60 card as the previous information "had been filed away".

I faxed the information to the Attention of Selena on 8/12/13 at 901-345-8812.  The Firestone number I called was 866-289-3998.  During this conversation I was told the card woud be expedited.  On 9/22/13 I received an email from the Firestone Rebate Center (which I know now as Tenneco Rebate Center) telling me that the request had been approved and that I should allow 4-6 additional weeks for my card to arrive.

I called the Firestone number on 10/25/13 and was told that my card had actually "stopped" and that a lead auditor had just reactivated it.  I then asked to speak with a supervisor and was told that "all of them are in a meeting".

I did some research and found a Memphis TN number---866-251-1393 and called and got the run around there.

I wonder is Firstone knows that their name is getting hammered since the emails I have received are all coming from Firestons Rebate Approval/Firestone Approval.

Can anyone help with this nightmare and I wonder if the BBB needs to be contacted?  I also sent an email to Firestone Customer Service.

Thanks and stay thirsty!

One Really Pissed Off Customer!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tenneco-Rebate/Memphis-Tennessee-38184/Tenneco-Rebate-Sucks-Over-6-months-and-am-still-waiting-for-my-gift-card-Memphis-Tenness-1094618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tenneco Rebate