Complaint Review: tennessee steel haulers

• Reported By: roger — vero beach Florida
tennessee steel haulers
2607 brick pike church rd nashville, Tennessee United States of America

tennessee steel haulers LEASE PURCHASE--YOU LOSE!!!! nashville, Tennessee

Back in September of last year I did a lease purchase on a 2011 International tractor and 2012 48' trailer, plus the chains binders, etc. The WEEKLY note was $1150.00 per WEEK. Well, for awhile, I made some money.  However, don't ever take a day off because every week the expenses accrue.  Then it happened. I ran over a ratchet strap in a dark rain causing damage to the wiring under harness etc. The truck sat at the dealership for 3 weeks and I had to rent a truck($850 per wk plus mileage).  About one month later I was informed that for the next 4 weeks the entire rental payment would be taken out so now it was over $1700.00 per week.  I tried to make a deal to extend it over 4 months and I could pay it off and still take home a paycheck. I was led to believe it was ok until I called for my settlement and was informed that payroll would not release any money because I was negative(about $4500) I had gone one month with no money and knew I would never get out of the hole. It was impossible to make enough trips in a week to ever recover.  So we were in the process of moving, I put  and the rest of our belongings on the truck and moved to our new home in Florida.  TWO weeks I get a call noticing I have not taken any trips. WOW!!! They wanted me to return the truck and trailer to Nashville. Right, was I supposed to hitchhike back home?? I secured the equipment in a locked storage yard
and said it is all yours.  The point I am trying to make is there is a NO WIN to this lease purchase no matter what. The expenses are too high, the revenue too low. It is like buying a Rolls Royce to go to your part time job at Walmart. Crunch the numbers folks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tennessee-steel-haulers/nashville-Tennessee-37207/tennessee-steel-haulers-LEASE-PURCHASE-YOU-LOSE-nashville-Tennessee-1039269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tennessee steel haulers