Complaint Review: Tennis Garage

• Updated: Wed, June 08, 2011

• Reported By: Brian — Orlando Florida United States of America
Tennis Garage
1492 W Fairbanks Ave Winter Park, Florida United States of America

Tennis Garage Nancy Pitts Owner Failure to provide services paid for Winter Park, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Corrections

*Consumer Comment: Brake job

On April 26, 2011 we took our 2005 Corolla in to have the front and rear brakes serviced.  The following day they started to squeal really loud.  We called the shop and was told to bring the car back in.  On the next day off from work (there not open on the weekends like normal shops) we took the car back in to have it looked at.  They told us they cleaned and adjusted the brakes.  The day after they started to squeal loudly again.

I called the shop manager, Esteban and asked to either have the car fixed or our money refunded.  I was told that I had a bad attitude and that there was nothing wrong with the car, that brakes are supposed to squeal.  I've left 9 messages for Nancy Pitts the owner and 4 emails with no response.  The shop manager refuses to do anything to repair or refund.

Today we took the car to Just Brakes and found out that it needs $400 work to it.  All of the work that Tennis Garage charged us for brakes has to be re-done.  They took our money and refuse to do the work that they were paid to to.  I would not recommend this Ripoff company to anyone!  Stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tennis-Garage/Winter-Park-Florida-32789/Tennis-Garage-Nancy-Pitts-Owner-Failure-to-provide-services-paid-for-Winter-Park-Florida-737722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tennis Garage

Corrections

AUTHOR: Doug - (United States of America)

In April 2011 when this incident occurred, Nancy Pitt was not the owner.  She sold the business in January 2010.  Effective June 8th, 2011, I, Doug Dickerson am the new owner of the Tennis Garage and purchased the business from Marcos Cardona the owner during which time this issue occurred.

This complaint was not resolved in the proper manner and I as the new owner would like to inform the complaintant that I would have promptly refunded his/her monies if we were not able to fix the problem to his/her complete satisfaction.

Customer service is my priority as the new owner of the Tennis Garage.

Concerned Business owner.

Brake job

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

Now you get a lawyer, but I wouldn't expect the other company, Just Brakes, to back you up. It's just the way it is. BTDT.