Complaint Review: teresa avery

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: angry mom — el paso Texas United States of America
teresa avery
6621 mariposa dr el paso, Texas United States of America

the 2 boys told me they were selling books to help them with the church group. they said i can donate towards my neighbors order also so i did. they seemed to be honest young men man was i wrong on th el paso, Texas

these 2 boys came to my house at 730 at night. asking if i would help them on a mission trip. all i had to do is buy my 6yr old books. i normally would say no but felt like these kids were honest. I was wrong. they said my neighbor on the left of me donated 7.00 towards my order so i then said ok i would order then i even donated towards my other neighbors order just to help out these boys. Church is a good reason to hlp people and going on a mission trip was important in my eyes. here it is a month later nothing came and my 6yr old keeps running to the door when she hears the UPS truck. This is a sad world when people use the church as a way to scam someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/teresa-avery/el-paso-Texas-79912/the-2-boys-told-me-they-were-selling-books-to-help-them-with-the-church-group-they-said-958504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on teresa avery