Complaint Review: teresa barnes

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: teresa — KERNERSVILLE North Carolina
teresa barnes
1785 round hill cr. kernersville nc 27284 salt lake city , Utah USA

teresa barnes placed order on 2 of may with recording saying i had 14 days to cancel then they recharge my card in12 days and caused an insufficient charge on my card when i called on the 13 day they tell me they already cancelled the account because of the card being declined salt lake city Utah

I placed an order via phone from a radio adv. on the 2nd of may with the recording telling me i had 14 days from the day the order was placed to cancell then the company went ahead and tried to charge my card on the 12th day after i called and ordered and cost me an insuff. charge I called on the 13th day today and they tell me it was cancelled yesterday when it should not have been recharged untill tomarrow which is the 16th. so the product was a waste of my money originally because it DOES NOT WORK and i have to now pay a insufficient charge on my card. they called me a liar saying the website says 12 days but the recording on the phone plainly said 14 days from placing the order not recieving the order which took 7 days to recieve any way and that only left me 7 days to try the product. I NEVER SAW THE WEBSITE PERIOD. I placed a call from a radio advertisement. I dont care what the website says my original aggreement was for 14 days from order date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/teresa-barnes/salt-lake-city-Utah-84130/teresa-barnes-placed-order-on-2-of-may-with-recording-saying-i-had-14-days-to-cancel-the-1051060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on teresa barnes