offers

• Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Shirley New York
Teresa's Family Cleaning
341 Route 25a Rocky Point , New York USA

Teresa's Family Cleaning Teresa Ward is the owner of the business. Riped Me Off Rocky Point New York

I paid $170.00 for Teresa's Family Cleaning to clean my home. Unfortunately, they took my money, but they did NOT clean my home. I am going to have to take them to small claims court, which I should NOT have to do! They took my money for a service that they did NOT provide! I have pictures to show that the house was not cleaned by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teresas-Family-Cleaning-/Rocky-Point-New-York-11778/Teresas-Family-Cleaning-Teresa-Ward-is-the-owner-of-the-business-Riped-Me-Off-Rocky-1097712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teresa's Family Cleaning