existed

Complaint Review: Terminix International

• Submitted: Fri, March 26, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By: Joe — Hudson Florida U.S.A.
Terminix International
9390 N. Florida Ave. Tampa, Florida United States of America

Terminix International Bobby Constantino Wrongful billing and harassment Tampa, Florida

In March 2009, after my father's death, I took up temporary residence in his mobile home in Hudson, FL. A joint heir, I did so with the approval of the estate, for cleanup and preparation for resale.

Terminix subsequently began billing me for services rendered. They continue to do so, despite my having moved out in October, 2009, and being bought out of the estate in March 2010.

And they continue to do so, despite my advising them that all bills during this period were not my sole responsibility, but paid out of the estate (i.e., jointly paid by all three heirs).

They even had the gall to send me a renewal form.

And when the serviceman, Bobby Constantino, showed up, he hung around like he owned the place, refusing to leave in prompt fashion. It is he who continues to harass me, sending bills to me rather than to the executor of the estate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2010 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terminix-International/Tampa-Florida-33612/Terminix-International-Bobby-Constantino-Wrongful-billing-and-harassment-Tampa-Florida-585793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terminix International