efficient

• Reported By: Stephen — San Angelo Texas USA
Terminix Outside Sales
P.O. Box 11 Lewisville, Tennessee United States of America

Terminix Outside Sales Shipping and Handling Ripoff Lewisville, Tennessee

This company specializes in offering Reunion DVD's. You can see programs they put together on RFDTV.

I ordered some DVD's from them thru their call center 800 number. After ordering, I decided to cancel my order, they offer a full refund if you want to return the items within 30 days. I ordered on Saturday, and called the moment they opened but couldn't stop the order. I had requested priority shipping. When I received my order, I returned it unopened. After many phone calls, I received a refund minus shipping and handling charges of approximately $25.00 rounded off. When I returned the order, I paid for priority shipping back to them so I know how much it cost. My cost for priority shipping with the Post Office and with Delivery Confirmation was $8.30. so they made roughly $16.30 charging for handling. That's a Ripoff!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2011 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terminix-Outside-Sales/Lewisville-Tennessee-37091/Terminix-Outside-Sales-Shipping-and-Handling-Ripoff-Lewisville-Tennessee-743770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terminix Outside Sales