- Report: #196944
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Terminix
TerminixShelby Oaks Blvid Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.
Terminix/ Service Master Cheats/ Liars/ ConArtist All Around/ NoGood/ Crazy Idiots Memphis Tennessee
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Customers are repeatedly stood up for service appts.
2. You can have termites flying around in your house and no they are not coming out to service you, duh.
3. There is no 24 hour service so stop asking, that is only for commercial companies, basically. If bugs are not literally crawling all over your body and your whole house looks like bugland then they will not be coming. One lady had to take her children to the emergency room, because she had been bitten by spiders all night and her arms were fat and swollen like you don't know what.
4. Don't ask for Saturday appts. you might get one scheduled, but that does not mean the technician will show up and service your home.
5. I worked there so I know first hand what goes on behind those closed doors.
6. When you call for service, there are no discounts, and sometimes your pest concern is exagerrated to the fullest to ensure you sign up for service, they get paid to get you to sign up of course.
6. You are not under contract, but you must cancel at least a month before service is up, or they will keep coming, and you will be charged.
7. They can service you late, but if you pay late it will be sent to a collection agency, rest o.k though, because that does not go on a credit report, so use terminix up.
8. If you are elderly, please have someone else check out these technicians, because they have no respect sometimes.
9. Termites in your home, DON'T CALL TERMINIX, they don't care. And neither do the termite technicans, they left all the rotting wood, at a elderly womans home, they were suppose to take it away, but they told her to have a bonfire and left.
10. Terminix, bought out a lot of pest control companies(smaller ones, were you got good service) and so many of them have cancelled service due to poor service.
11. If you call to cancel service, you sometime don't get cancelled.(Wondering why you're still getting billed?)They will tell you your local office has to do it but, they really don't have to, thats so they can talk you into staying. I cancelled everybody who asked because the company is so crappy, we're suppose to say we apologize for the inconveniece and all that crap, but I didn't because they don't give a d**n.
12. There are too many mishaps to keep listing them all...
13. Basically, terminix has been and will be sued on so many levels, they damage property, they don't stick to there claims, they lie to the customers and tell the employess to do so also. I can't say that every Terminix will be like this, but at the Main Branch-we get the calls from every state Terminix services or really don't service.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2006 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terminix/Memphis-Tennessee-38134/Terminix-Service-Master-Cheats-Liars-ConArtist-All-Around-NoGood-Crazy-Idiots-Memphis-196944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.