Complaint Review: termpaperscorner.com

termpaperscorner.com
http://www.termpaperscorner.com/ Internet U.S.A.

termpaperscorner.com DO NOT EVER USE Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Clarification

Do not ever order from this web site. I was having hard time to write my term paper, so I thought I will order couple of pages and then work from it to add / change my own information. Although this web sites offer good prices, however you won't get anything from them. Customer service is not available neither through e-mail, phone or on-line. The due date was long gone, when after my inquiries I got a nameless e-mail promising to let me know the status of the order. After that there were no responses from the company. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM. The only good thing is that I was able to get my payment back through paypal , although it is stillon hold by PayPal.

Irinal
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/termpaperscornercom/internet/termpaperscornercom-DO-NOT-EVER-USE-Internet-396859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on termpaperscorner.com

Clarification

AUTHOR: Wik - (Pakistan)

We have thousands of satisfied customers accross the globe. There WAS A problem with Irinal's order, due to some technical reason it could not be emailed. However the paper was completed and it is still with us. We also clearly mention while taking orders that if for any reason need a refund is needed simple send an email with order ref no and 'REFUND' written in subject. Refund requests are processed usually within 24hrs.
Once the customer approaches paypal then its not in our hand, then we wait for paypal to take action.

We have a fully functional Customer Support Dept which replies to emails with a few minutes or a few hours at the most.