Complaint Review: TerraHash, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: t3333 — Santa Clara California
TerraHash, Inc.
1800 Wyatt Drive, Suite 15 Santa Clara, California USA

TerraHash, Inc. terrahash asic bitcoin fpga btc Santa Clara California

I have requested a refund from the company (terrahash, inc) numerous times via email, they have flat out refused. It has been less than 30 days since I ordered and due to the nature of their communication as well as in light of other issues that have arisen about the company I have decided to cancel my order.

I paid via paypal $750.00 for 3 units which I no longer want.

I submitted a refund request with paypal, the company (terrahash, inc) declined the initial request. I have since escalated the refund request to a claim, the company has until the 16th to respond. In the mean time I have made numerous attempts to have them refund me my money but to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TerraHash-Inc/Santa-Clara-California-95054/TerraHash-Inc-terrahash-asic-bitcoin-fpga-btc-Santa-Clara-California-1066586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TerraHash, Inc.