Complaint Review: TERRI BALLINGER MANAGER AT ALLSUP'S 098

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:City Texas
TERRI BALLINGER MANAGER AT ALLSUP'S 098
1001 W MAIN ST. EASTLAND, Texas U.S.A.

TERRI BALLINGER MANAGER AT ALLSUP'S 098 I apply for work at 2 stores, 10yrs previously worked for Allsup's, Terri Mgr., Mgrs. ask her, I don't get hired. Discrimination. EASTLAND Texas

Hello, I applied for work in Allsup's store in Oct. 1997. I loved working there. I was doing so good I was receiving incentive bonus on my checks less than 30 days. December 1997, I received a .35 raise, I thanked Terri for giving me a raise and she says what raise. She treated me different after that, she was having my register come up short and having the help put more work on me.

I can prove my register doesn't come up over 2.00 short at the Truck Stop, I worked there 4 1/2yrs, and my register wasn't short, if it was it was found on the next shift or working day.

A week later an incident happened with a police officer, deputy I believe, told Terri I was sexaully harassing him. She didn't even speak to me about it she just let me go. A few months later the officer resigned because of a woman turned him in for sexaul assault and many complaints made of his sexual harassment to other women. Terri knows of this officer.

I asked Terri if could come back she said no I was a no rehire.

I applied again in 2003, again the response was we don't need you after they talked to Terri and they had the "help wanted" sign on the door for a month.
I talk to Debbie and she was a no rehire. Debbie was hired the day the new store opened. She talked me into applying for a job, because they are still needing help. Debbie told me since its been over 10 yrs Mary Jo would see if I would be hired back. Its been a week Monday since I turned in my application and I haven't received a phone call. I asked for my application back and no one seems to know where it is.

I want to work for Allsup's, they are a great Company, I was happy to work for them and I want to work for them again. Looks like as long as Terri Ballinger, who the other store managers have to confide in to hire me, I won't be working for Allsup's. I want to turn her in for discrimination against me.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Redsmyle
City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TERRI-BALLINGER-MANAGER-AT-ALLSUPS-098/EASTLAND-Texas-76437/TERRI-BALLINGER-MANAGER-AT-ALLSUPS-098-I-apply-for-work-at-2-stores-10yrs-previously-wor-263557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TERRI BALLINGER MANAGER AT ALLSUP'S 098