forests

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: Smarter than the scammers — Lansdale Pennsylvania
Terri Levine
727 Mallard Place North Wales, Pennsylvania USA

Terri Levine The Coaching GuruThe Business Growth SystemTerriLevine.comThe Business Mentoring Expert Lied, overpromised, didn't deliver, scammer, Took my $10,000 and never implemented her system. North Wales Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Terri Levine The Business Growth System

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Mike Friedman / One Call Clean Out

I Hired Terri Levine to implement her "No Cost Business Growth System". After falling for all her marketing efforts to make Terri Levine look like an actual business coach, I gave her $10,000 and waited for the money to roll in like she promised. She even made all sorts of promises in writing which are unenforceable because the contract she makes you sign has a clause that reads: "This agreement contains your Company's entire understanding regarding the performance of the services, and will supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral"

That's right! Terri Levine can make any promise she wants to you and can even put it in writing, but once you sign her contract it nullifies any promise or claim she makes. I didn't realize this so when she made outrageous claims I asked her to put it in writting. Once she did, I signed her contract and gave her $10k. [continued below]....

.....

One day later she dumps me off onto some outsourced dude that could barely spell, let alone provide business consulting! I was now stuck with this brain dead idiot named Frank and couldn't get out of my contract. I am a small business owner. $10,000 is a lot of money to invest as a little guy. Terri Levine is more than happy to take your $10k and then go look for the next sucker. I have not met one person who says that she did what she said she'd do. They all say the same thing: "I realized about 2 weeks after giving Terri Levine my money that she just scammed me.

Do yourself a favor, find a reputable business coach. Not a scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Terri-Levine/North-Wales-Pennsylvania-19454/Terri-Levine-The-Coaching-GuruThe-Business-Growth-SystemTerriLevinecomThe-Business-Mento-1085052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Terri Levine

Terri Levine The Business Growth System

AUTHOR: Smarter than the scammers - ()

I don't wish to get into a back and forth boxing match with a scammer. If this woman was as respected and reputable as she puts herself out there to be then she wouldn't have a single complaint on her, because she would make sure it doesn't happen. As like all smoke and mirror schemes, Terri does have all sorts of testimonials on her website. If you are discerning you can easily notice that these folks have just recently signed up for their coaching and are excited about the lies Terri has laid out before them. Or, they are people who went to a seminar and "implemented one idea that made me $2,000 in one week". These aren't real tesitimonials. I'll give you 4 real testimonials of people who signed up with Terri Levine at the same time as me in a networking group she was trolling for marks. Me, and the other 2 people that paid her $10,000 haven't made a dime. The other one is a massage therapist who just went bankrupt, yet Terri acts like she is a business guru! She is 0-4 on people I personally know and see each week.

Unfortunately, this brilliant business coach can't even decipher her own contract and thinks that I'm the one who breached it. She will soon find out on our court date in December as I have had to file a lawsuit against Terri Levine to get my money back.

As for her defense of her "lead consultant", I literally came up with 99% of any creative work or any decisions that had to be made! She promised that she would have a contact management system in place to email all our clients, but when I brought it up to Frank he sends me an email of 15 different software providers and tells me to pick one. Really?????? That's your business consulting? You mean you don't even have a great system to recommend that possibly YOU have maybe even been using yourself?? Then I tell him I need to build a new website and want something interactive could he suggest some website building software. I suggest wordpress since about 2/3rds of the worlds websites are built on this platform and he mentions some cheap, flimsy product I've never heard of or used. Then the guy tries to make some sort of brochure for us. It was the most ridiculous, amatuer-looking promotional item I have ever seen! Spelling errors, awful layout, and just cheap looking. I paid $40 for 25 brochures! He used a dark blue background on the brochure instead of just white so it looked awful. Terrible. I had t redo them myself so that it looked like AT LEAST an adult created it.

Save your money. There are better coaches out there with real references and a coaching program thats been around longer than 18 months. Terri tries to prove her worth by telling you she has over 30 years in the industry, but her business growth system is barely 18 months old. Thats like working the drive thru window at McDonalds for 10 years and saying you have 10 years of experience working for one of the largest corporations in the world. I did everything I was asked to do and Terri knows this, all she can do now is try to blame her student because he figured her out and she doesn't like it.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Mike Friedman / One Call Clean Out

AUTHOR: Terri Levine - ()

This client did enter into a no-refund contract with my company that had terms that our company was to fulfill and that he, the client, was to fulfill.

I am an “actual” business coach and have been one for almost two decades and am recognized by The International Regulator of Coaching and Mentoring and am a Graduate of Coach U and have spoken for many International Coach Federation chapters as well as at their conventions and was a guest speaker to Master Certified Coaches.

I am also the owner and founder of The Coaching Institute where we train coaches so I do know a lot about coaching.  I have also written several bestselling books and some on coaching such as, “The Successful Coach” and “Coaching is for Everyone”.  I  am highly recognized in the industry having been named top female coach of the year in 2011 and named one of the world’s top ten coaches on the World’s Top 30 Coaching Guru’s list.  I am also a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach and Trainer as well as a licensed Hidden Marketing Assets Consultant.

I never promised to “make money roll in” and I did expect that a business person such as Mike Friedman of One Call Clean Out would have read the contract thoroughly before signing it.  Certainly it says, like every business contract, that the contract supersedes all prior agreements, etc.  And I made no other promises.  The client was given a guarantee in writing in the contract and that guarantee very clearly stated what he had to do and what we had to do.

Just like all business contracts, read them thoroughly and expect this line to be put in the contract.  It is even in the contract I had to sign with my own business attorney.  In my thirty plus years of business experience this is standard business practice.

I never “dumped him off” to an “outsourced dude”.  I do have a list of Certified Mentor Coaches who I have personally trained to implement the program as I can’t possibly work with every client.  There's always a lead consultant who works with each business.

Frank,  this consultant,  possesses over 35 years of varied, high-level, hands-on experience in a variety of business environments.  He is versed in marketing, brand management, merchandising, operations, finance, human resources and logistics and has built an enviable track record of success in driving sales and profits for well-known companies such as 7-Eleven, Inc, Sunoco and Family Dollar Stores.  Throughout his career he has been recognized for utilizing innovative methods to attain and exceed aggressive sales and business improvement goals.  He is an independent contractor who works with clients on behalf of my firm.

It is an insult to call him a brain dead idiot (and as for spelling, in the complaint written here, Michael Friedman himself makes spelling errors), which is human error.

I don’t ever seek to find suckers.  I think you can find enough positive client testimonials on www.terrilevine.com and www.thebusinessgrowthsystem.com and www.youtube.com/user/coachterri‎ that will speak for themselves about how well I have been serving clients for decades and how happy my clients are.

Sadly this unhappy client would not allow us an opportunity to continue working with him to help him achieve his goals but breached his contract instead.

I am certainly not in business for over 30 plus years with raving testimonials as a scam artist and am happy to speak to anyone who has questions about my guarantees or services or my coach training or reputation as a business coach and mentor.  Terri@terrilevine.com