Complaint Review: terry

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: terry — glen allen Virginia
4508 cedar forest road richmond, Virginia United States of America

terry Never received contract, only ATM withdrawals from checking. Thought deal was with with dealer not third party. richmond, Virginia

Received phone call and thought it was from my dealer. Thought service was for my extender dealership service. wrong!!!!.  Never receive any information, they only took my ATM card and continue to take withdrawals.  I have to close my checking accounting out to close these piranahas out.  I tried to contact them by phone but only got the runaround.  I was told I had to call the person in my bookler, which I did not receive as they had numerouse vendors and they could not help me but refer bo my bookler.  It is a scam.  Only thing I did get of the conversation was actual cost woulc be $2500.  I never signed a thing and was approached and solicited in a deceptive manner.  Beware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/terry/richmond-Virginia-23060/terry-Never-received-contract-only-ATM-withdrawals-from-checking-Thought-deal-was-with-1038810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on terry