Complaint Review: TESTORIL

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Port Lavaca Texas
TESTORIL
4816 Technology Drive Martinez, Georgia USA

TESTORIL Advertised promotional price of $4.95. Got billed on my credit card for $89.99. I want a REFUND IMM Testorial offered a promotional price of $4.95. Got billed $89.99 Martinez Georgia

I was encouraged to order Testorial supplment on a promotional price of $4.95, plus shipping.  Was billed on my credit card $89.99.  That is a ripoff and illegal.  I never agreed to pay $89.99 nor did I authorize that billing. I will contact the Attorney General's office in the next 24 hours if the $89.99 is not refunded immediately. Jim, Port Lavaca, Texas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TESTORIL/Martinez-Georgia-30907/TESTORIL-Advertised-promotional-price-of-495-Got-billed-on-my-credit-card-for-8999-1088410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TESTORIL