- Report: #1066112
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Tex Star Automotive
Tex Star Automotive3612 E Veterans Memorial Blvd Killeen, Texas USA
Tex Star Automotive TexStar Automotive Tex Star Auto TexStar Auto Faulty repairs and diagnostics, crooked owner Killeen Texas
*Consumer Comment: Tex Star Automotive
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Fort Hood Soldiers and Families,
This a crooked business with a crooked owner. Faulty repairs and diagnostics, but happy to take your money. Owner brags about his Angie's List Award, which everyone knows is something that is paid for (see below). The business is in the middle of the ghetto. The shop is dirty, dark, and the owner smiles to your face, but delivers poor repairs or none at all. Note to those at Fort Hood, this is a shady shop with shady owner.
Note: The http://www.demandforce.com/b/texstarautomotive review site appears to be an inside job, because it is linked to his Intuit account and thus all the reviews look good. Proof he is shady. BEWARE
Major Problems with Angie’s List
1. Angie’s List is not exactly on the consumer’s side as they advertise
2. [continued below]....
3. Asking consumer to pay money $$$$ to write an review.
4. Aggressive sales and bad customer service
5. Once you pay, nearly impossible to get refund
6. The major one, I don’t trust the business
In summary, you bought your so called super service award. More like super bad service.
3612 E Veterans Memorial Blvd Killeen Tx
Tex Star Automotive Tex Star Auto
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tex-Star-Automotive/Killeen-Texas-76543/Tex-Star-Automotive-TexStar-Automotive-Tex-Star-Auto-TexStar-Auto-Faulty-repairs-and-diag-1066112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.