Complaint Review: Texaco Xpress Lube

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: Pons — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Texaco Xpress Lube
714 Cassat Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32205 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Texaco Xpress Lube Fraud, $24.99 turned into $37.97, Jacksonville, Florida

At 9:36am this morning I had the worse experience with Texaco that I have ever had. When I first arrived I asked for the price of an oil change I was quoted $34.99. I produced the internet coupon that stated $10.00 off. They took my car immediately but as I went to pay the cashier she became hesitant saying she had to wait for the invoice. The invoice stated $37.97. Among the details appeared inflated charges such as extra charge oil filter and extra oil. I drive a Kia, the dealership doesn't charge as much for an oil change.

It really is sad that in this economy this company chooses to hustle people out of their hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texaco-Xpress-Lube/Jacksonville-Florida-/Texaco-Xpress-Lube-Fraud-2499-turned-into-3797-Jacksonville-Florida-924725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texaco Xpress Lube