refrigerator

• Reported By: Ralphy Potter — Lakeland Florida United States of America
texaco xpress lube
hwy 98 lakeland, Florida United States of America

texaco xpress lube Scam artists lakeland, Florida

Been here twice, they've tried to scam me each time. Pull in with their 18.99 coupon, leave with a $49 or higher bill. The last time they tried to tell me I'd need, among other things, a $14.95 "toggle plug" for my oil pan as it looked like I had run over something and bent the pan. I told them to forget the oil change, I'd get it done somewhere else. When I got home, I examined my oil pan....Guess what...no dent. There is a minor scratch, about 3" away from the plug...no interference with any of the function of the pan or the existing plug. My opinion, these guys are crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2011 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/texaco-xpress-lube/lakeland-Florida-/texaco-xpress-lube-Scam-artists-lakeland-Florida-767864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on texaco xpress lube