Complaint Review: Texas Auto

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: Dawn — pelham Alabama
Texas Auto
16200 Highway 3 Webster/Houston Area, Texas USA

Texas Auto Ruben GaytonRobbie ( Bookkeeping/Accounting) Brandon Bailey (sales) DID NOT REFUND $500.00 deposit without force by Credit Card Company Webster/Houston Area Texas

*Consumer Comment: No credit due

09/20/13 I was in a bad car addicent. My family was trying to replace the car from bed. We spoke with the dealership and were trying to see if we would feel good enough to fly out and see the car as well as financing since we have not settled with the Insurance Company Yet. On 09-27-13 (fFriday)The sales man Brandon said they would hold the car a few days for us to make decisions, but would not charge the card and if we did want to secure and then changed our minds, it would be credit back. I gave him my credit card information. I then heard from their fianance guy Reuben. He was p***y with financing sales only giving a monthly payment amount which he had included warranty packages and other fees. I said "hold on- what are your interest rates. He said 5.9% . I said no. I will get with my husband and our bank and check rates and get back with yall on monday on if we are going to purchase. 09/28/12 ( Sat) They charged my credit card $500.00. Monday I had contacted them and said we were not going to buy the car. I called my credit card company and they told me they had charged the $500.00 They suggested I contact the dealership and request a refund. I did by phone and by e-mail. I did not hear back. The following day I called my credit card company who assisted me and contacted the dealership direct. They passed him arround and said he needed to speak with "Ronda" in accounting. both the Creditcard's  number and mine were left for contact return. They never returned the phone call. Today my credit card company will start a dispute on my behalf to refund the money. After looking an the numerous reports prior to mine for the same exact thing, I see that this is a hibitual habbit of this dealership and I note: BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Auto-/WebsterHouston-Area-Texas-77598/Texas-Auto-Ruben-GaytonRobbie-BookkeepingAccounting-Brandon-Bailey-sales-DID-NOT-R-1088833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Auto

No credit due

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"I was in a bad car addicent."

What's an addicent?

"My family was trying to replace the car from bed."

You'll get a better deal from a car lot.

"would not charge the card and if we did want to secure and then changed our minds, it would be credit back"

Think about that. Why would you need a credit back if the card would not be charged?

You approved the deposit charge and should not receive a credit.