Complaint Review: Texas Department Of Child Services In Montgomery County

• Submitted: Sun, March 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2008

• Reported By:Windsor New York
Texas Department Of Child Services In Montgomery County
N. Frasier St Conroe, Texas U.S.A.

Texas Department Of Child Services In Montgomery County They falsified information to enable the theft and "sale" of my daughter! Conroe Texas

This is my heartfelt plea to many. In Feb. 2004 I was blindly robbed. My 3yr (at the time) was acting very unusual. This unusual behavior started the very moment I TRIED to wake her up and it continued off and on until about noon that day. I pulled up to a sonic to get lunch for Lori-Anne (my daughter) and she completely freaked out. I mean it was like the devil had taken over my baby. She had more strength than any child should have. At this point I had no idea what could be causing this and I was concerned that she may end up hurting herself. So I did what I thought would be best for her, I took her to the ER. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!

Long story short(ER), my mother ( whom has made every effort to get and keep my daughter from me) ended up telling a bunch of stories, not good. Now remember that I was unaware of why Lori-Anne was raging this way. And then I remembered something from the night before when my neighbor came to visit, asked a few questions, made a phone call; all with the ER Dr. standing right there with me ( just in case he needed to ask a few questions of his own, he did).

Next thing I know I'm in a room waiting for a nurse and in walks a women from CPS. What she told me was that it was just so there would be no further interference and to cover my own a_ _! OK, I signed, next thing I know I'm being told that I'm not allowed to see my baby. WHAT???? The process was long and drawn out, with CPS giving wrong court dates, denying me legal council, and canceling visitation.

The bottom line is that (and I have all the proof to support my words) in the end their testimony was filled with lies and my COURT APPOINTED attorney, was not interested at all either way, did nothing! Never once touched the fact that my daughter had been passed from foster home to foster home, that we had changed workers like 4 times, or that some of the lies they were telling were so far fetched that there was no possible way for any truth. Oh let me not forget that the original worker stated that she did not like me because I was "TOO EMOTIONAL ABOUT THE ENTIRE SITUATION", OMG how was I supposed to be anything but emotional.

So now my daughter 7, almost 8 and I've not seen her more than 3 years and I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I would love any feed back or aide, as well as would I love to offer any support in return. Thank you for reading my story.

Windsor, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2008 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Department-Of-Child-Services-In-Montgomery-County/Conroe-Texas-77306/Texas-Department-Of-Child-Services-In-Montgomery-County-They-falsified-information-to-enab-318334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Department Of Child Services In Montgomery County