Complaint Review: Texas Direct Auto

Texas Direct Auto
Stafford, Texas United States of America

Texas Direct Auto No License Plates Stafford, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Go See them in person

In September 2009 we was in search of a truck that would pull our travel trailer and in searching the metro Houston area we came up empty. I searched the web and found Texas Direct Auto. The web site showed great looking vehicles and so we contacted them to make an appointment to view the trucks. We decided to look only at Dodge 2500's with the 5.7L diesel. On 10-7-2009 we arrived, the first truck looked great in the pictures but in person the truck was not what it looked like in the web pictures. We got inside to test drive and right away the odor hit us and the interior was dirty. The odor smelled like dirty pets. Dirt on the console and floor, The shifter dialer that points the drive was broken. After the drive we told the salesperson that we didn't like this truck and the other one he showed was standard and my wife cannot drive standard and again not what was in the web-site. The salesperson then directed us to another truck and it was PERFECT. The exterior / interior was like brand new and so we purchased the truck and love it. Pulled our 36 foot travel trailer like it was not there. NOW, We did the paper work on 10-7-2009 still today (12-15-2009) I have not reieved the state plates. I had called multiple times and left multiple messages and not one call back. I got pulled over the other day by DPS (Texas Sate Police). He was great. He gave me a warning an told me to get the plates soon because I can recieve a pricey ticket for not having them on my truck. Today I called and again I got voice mail. I recommend not buying over the internet and this company due to porr customer service and not following the law. The DPS officer told me that I should of had the plates in 3 weeks and now it almost 10 weeks. I am lost and do not know what's the next step.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Direct-Auto/Stafford-Texas-/Texas-Direct-Auto-No-License-Plates-Stafford-Texas-539960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Direct Auto

Go See them in person

AUTHOR: Billy - (USA)

Drive down to the dealer and speak with a live person,   these types of companies are internet companies and do not handle stuff over the phone,  GO DOWN IN PERSON, and RAISE HELL!!!