Complaint Review: Texas Direct Auto

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — Denver Colorado United States of America
Texas Direct Auto
Stratford, Texas United States of America

Texas Direct Auto Patrick Scott SCAM - They Never Return Calls - They WONT REFUND DEPOSIT Stratford, Texas

*Author of original report: Let get this clear

*General Comment: Deposit was refunded

Stay away from this company! Not only are they really bad at returning calls but they are also never going to refund your $500 deposit. It's a really bad company that has terrible customer service. Save yourself the trouble and stay away - I'm serious!

If you need to record and document everything from this company and all the contacts you've made. File a dispute with your credit card company, so you can do a charge back on the card. Keep good documents so you can prove everything to your card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Direct-Auto/Stratford-Texas-/Texas-Direct-Auto-Patrick-Scott-SCAM-They-Never-Return-Calls-They-WONT-REFUND-DEPOSIT-884492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Direct Auto

Let get this clear

AUTHOR: Brian Z - (United States of America)

Here's an update - Yes, they finally did refund the payment, but itwas not easy. It took me 34 calls - 24 VM to different people in the company. I called visa and visa even attempted to call them on my behalf.

Yes, I told you that you need to document everything, and I did. I can even prove with my phone statement where maybe 4 of those calls were returned. I finally spoke with a guy there that gave me the refund and wokred with me.

All I'm saying is be careful. If I didn't push this hard, I probably would have never got it back.

#2 General Comment

Deposit was refunded

AUTHOR: chrisd - (Uruguay)

I dont know why people do what they do on here after they have there deposit refunded to them, Plus if you read the listings every listing has a non refundable deposit statement at the bottom. People go on and on about there deposits well you should make sure its the car you want before you give a deposit and make sure you can get financed. I also know for a fact im sure your deposit was refunded but yet you still leave a negative comment about this vechile.

But yes your deposit was refunded and you should retract your statement about this comapny