Complaint Review: texas fair plan

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: dbailey — houston Texas
texas fair plan
po box 99080 austin texas 78709 austin, Texas USA

texas fair plan cancelled my policy after i made the last payment of 4 installments austin Texas

I have had nothing but problems with this company. I received numerous cancellations and all were misunderstandings on their part or so they said. them or their agent. After I thought all was straigtened out, I made my last of four installments and now have received a cancellation letter.  I don';t think they were legitimate in the first place after reading about the denied claims.  This must be one of those companies that dont really insure anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/texas-fair-plan/austin-Texas-78709/texas-fair-plan-cancelled-my-policy-after-i-made-the-last-payment-of-4-installments-austi-1100376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on texas fair plan