Complaint Review: Texas Iron Fence and Gate Company

• Reported By: Lorraine — Vancouver Washington
Texas Iron Fence and Gate Company
1807 N. Highway 287 Decatur, Texas USA

Texas Iron Fence and Gate Company Ripped Us Off Decatur Texas

We ordered fence finials and were lied to by Scott that our order was in and he was shipping it when he asked for my credit card number. After he got our money, we couldn't reach him.  He won't return phone calls or reply to emails.  He took full payment six weeks ago, but only shipped half of our order.  The finials were shipped in flimsy flat rate boxes that arrived completely ripped apart with finials falling out.  Some finials have secondary drill marks in them, and the partial shipment is short 63 usable finials.  I wish I had done my due diligence, because I've discovered 5 complaints filed on this company with the Better Business Bureau for taking people's money and not shipping the merchandise. Scott comes across as a good old boy from Texas on the phone, asking how the weather is where you live, but don't be fooled! This is one unethical company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Iron-Fence-and-Gate-Company/Decatur-Texas-76234/Texas-Iron-Fence-and-Gate-Company-Ripped-Us-Off-Decatur-Texas-1115773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Iron Fence and Gate Company